2.16.2012

First Blog Post EVER!

Hello there and welcome to my corner of the blog world :) 
I am the proud owner of AsBoldAsLions on Etsy, a screenprinting shop that specializes in putting sweet prints on clothes, totes, paper, upcycled things, etc. 






I started the shop simply because I’ve always wanted to. I had the desire to learn screenprinting for quite a while and I finally decided that I should just go for it. It has definitely been worth it. It is quite therapeutic to screenprint; for me, it’s a stress reliever and sort of way to wind down.
I was very inspired by my "Etsy mother," Alison from MaeLo and myAvonlea, to begin my adventures on Etsy. I have many other friends who also have shops too!
Check em out:



I am currently 22 years old and a college student studying art and education. I hope to one day teach art to high school or maybe even college students. Being in a position to encourage others to truly be creative with no limitations has always been a dream of mine. I also am an aspiring photographer. I hope to one day be a wedding/engagements or fashion photographer. I'll be posting a lot of my work on here! :) 






Other than screenprinting & Etsy, I like:

Photography
Sewing (I just made my first dress ever recently)
Reading
Music
The Word
Avocados
Sandwiches
Metalsmithing//Jewelry making
Printmaking
Drawing
Photoshop
Nature
Going Walking or biking
Overcast days
Rain 
Wasting time in coffee shops
And the list is never ending. 

-----

I plan on having some giveaways via my new blog, (I'm thinking one of my cowl scarves or a shirt/dress; what do you guys think?). And perhaps some how-tos and such! It'll be fun, right? :) 


5 comments:

  1. Yay hope you get lots of traffic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful and unique. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Look forward to seeing more of your pics...keep the posts coming!
    Love, Whitney from MO

    ReplyDelete